In spirit of the upcoming Students For Liberty conference in Washington DC, here are some practices that attendees should be aware of that are illegal in the District:
- Painting lemons all over your car to let people know you were taken advantage of by a specific dealer.
- Posting a notice in public which calls another person a 'coward' for refusing to accept a challenge to duel.
- Being a small boy and throwing a stone anywhere in the District of Columbia.
- Catching fish while on horseback.
- Delivering more than one bottle of alcohol by mail per month.
Last but not least, fellow liberty-lovers:
- Engaging in any sexual position other than missionary is illegal.